Nutrition experts predicate that eating fish has positive effects on our health. Apparently, fish oil helps the human body resist better to sickness and ageing.
On the other hand, good as fish may be, it doesn't pay for men and women to take up fish behaviour. Fish ramble together without purpose or direction. Fish eyes hardly see what's ahead and get distracted by lateral shadows.
Have you ever seen fish trying to escape a boring aquarium? Do you know that fish totally lack ambition and drive? Eating fish is fine, but here are ten reasons for avoiding fish mentality.
- Fish rarely learn anything in all their lives. We humans have daily chances to learn things that help us move towards our goals.
- Fish don't have a good attitude. They don't have a bad attitude either. It is even worse than that. Fish don't care.
- Fish don't go around looking for opportunities. Even when fish face a clear opportunity, they cannot see it. In this sense, fish are as good as blind.
- Fish are unable to assess situations and devise solutions to problems.
- Fish don't make plans for the future. Fish never take action, they just move randomly.
- Fish treat people coldly. Whether professionally or privately, fish never make joyous companions. Fish have no friends.
- Fish are unfocused. They spend their energies coming and going for no reason. For fish, one place is as good as another.
- Fish have no ideas of their own. In fact, they have no ideas at all.
- Fish lead monotonous lives. Every day and every hour looks basically the same. Fish lack a sense of time.
- Fish don't take risks, so they never win.
I thought for a moment and told him that he was wrong. There must be at least one mistake that most fish make. That's why we catch lots of them and have them for dinner.
[Image by ellievanhoutte under Creative Commons Attribution License. See the license terms under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us]