The primary obstacle frequently remains invisible and might consist of any of these cases:
- Lack of credibility in the marketplace.
- Potential customers are unaware that a solution exists to their problem.
- High perceived risk of purchasing an unknown product.
- The advantages of the product are difficult to explain.
- General scepticism of potential buyers about anything new.
- Established suppliers dominate the market although they make inferior products.
To be continued in Part 4
[Image by coda under Creative Commons Attribution License. See the license terms under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us]