When it comes to running your own life, could you reduce information to a small number of factors? Is it possible to simplify reality to such an extent? Can a few numbers suffice to express your level of happiness? Can we isolate the crucial components of our existence and make projections for the next decade? Here are some examples:
- The general condition of your health.
- Income from your main business or activity.
- Overall level personal freedom.
- How many close friends you meet regularly.
- The size of your bank account and other liquid assets.
- Level of satisfaction with your home and living environment.
- How you rate the non-monetary aspects of your principal occupation.
- Happiness derived from your spouse and other family relationships.
- Overall perspectives for personal growth.
[Image by insane photoholic under Creative Commons Attribution License. See the license terms under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us]