Few persons establish a definite direction for their life, but those who do, can reap enormous benefits. Motivational consistency brings, amongst others, the following advantages:
- Financial resources can be used with a minimum of waste by avoiding random decisions and useless purchases.
- A clear vision of the future feeds the motivation to develop specialized skills and accumulate intellectual capital.
- Consistent objectives build perseverance and credibility. On the other hand, random behaviour tends to damage a man's reputation and destroy his assets.
- Rational goals lead men to entertainment that reinforces values and involves aspects of learning.
- Compatible, long-term objectives provide the energy needed to undertake ambitious projects that make a difference in one's living conditions.
[Image by Alan.V. under Creative Commons Attribution License. See the license terms under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us]