- What happens in the world is determined by the law of cause and effect.
- Human beings possess the unique characteristic of being able to set their own goals.
- Consistent purposeful action is the decisive factor that shapes the future of an individual.
- Ambitious long-term goals can be achieved by means of relentless activity in the chosen field.
- Progress is a natural process driven by persistence, mistakes, learning, and refocusing.
To be continued in Part 3
[Image by xal under Creative Commons Attribution License. See the license terms under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us]