Since just wishing a Happy New Year is rather meaningless, here are my six specific wishes for the readers of my blog:
- May you improve your diet and lifestyle in 2012, so that at the end of the year, you look younger than today.
- May you increase the income from your job or main occupation by 35%, possibly by making one major change.
- May you purchase your first house, if you have never done so, or an additional one for investment purposes, if you already own one house.
- May your liquid investment portfolio, in particular your stock-market investments, grow by 20% in the year 2012.
- May you meet one or several persons who will exert a major positive influence in your private life or in your career.
- May you start a new business, or if you have recently done so, I wish you that your new business attains a positive cash flow in 2012.
[Image by larry&flo under Creative Commons Attribution License. See the license terms under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us]